View Profile Skelekoopa

Ha!

I cheated on your final level. I clicked start and accidentilly jolted my mouse when I sneezed. my cursor moved straight to the end without hitting any walls. Even though I passed through at least three. Fear my power!!!

That was boring

Okay, that game was really lame. Both the arrow keys and mouse controls were really easy.

Eeeeew, saggy

Well that was random. I have to say, she looked better before she got all sagified. Pumping milk into a girls vagina to enlarge her breasts. What a novel concept.

Epic Fail

Well that was a real big waste of m attention.

The style was cute. The little guy looked like he deserved death.

But there was only one choice both times. On the purely technical side you should try putting a solid version of each button in the Hit section while making your button. That way you don't actually have to be on the letters to hit it.

ILU Interactive buddy!!

Just for the record. I love this game, it's so great.

CURSE YOU FOULD CONTRAPTION!!!

I can't figure this game out for the life of me. I killed everybody. Maybe if the rescue guys with the trampolines weren't complete morons. Or if I could figure out the jumping. But no. I killed everything.

You know, if everything wasn't so tiny it wouldn't be so hard. tiny tiny people, splattering on the pavement.

I know my pic is a Dry Bones. Seriously, I know. What, we aren't allowed to have our own names now? That's a typical pro-plumber attitude. Viva la Koopa revolution!!!

28, Male