The Lark The Lark

LOLWUT?

That was really random. And kind of short.

Why do you hate larks? Why did you staple a cloth to the back of that bird?

Darksunda responds:

lolz
a random short was the intention.
The cloth was douzed in alcohol. Makes the bird explode when you shoot it. lolz.
If you read the commentary it'll tell you why i said "I hate Larks"

: L Gets Mad : : L Gets Mad :

Head and Shoulders!!!

Shampoo of death!!! That was funny, but it really needed sound. Even just a little sound would be cool.

Kero-the-boy-killer responds:

Thats what everyone keeps saying ><;; i'll have to work on that. I'm glad you like it ^^

Stained Glass Stained Glass

Y'know what?

Y'know what would be cool, if the stained glass window actually looked like something at the end. That's including if it looked like a stained glass window. And not just a random series of lines and radial fills.

Tobi Ono Tobi Ono

Bad sync is bad!!

Cool song, great animation.

REALLY BAD SYNCRONIZATION!!!!

Did you accidentally lower the framerate or something? Because it gets out of sync really quick. You might want to try messing with the framerate a little and see if that helps it sync up a little.

SwissNarutoAxelFan responds:

I know ^^' I sit better know?

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Epic

That's pretty great. Oodles of Noodles!!

The Preloader Collab Yo The Preloader Collab Yo

Nicht Sehr Gut!!!

That was pretty bad. At first I thought there would be a bunch of preloaders to go through. But there were only two. The first one was okay, but the second was stupid. And together they didn't really constitute a movie.

How would that possibly have taken eight artists and many years?

Unless possibly you had eight parapalegic narcoleptic artists. Having to draw with their teeth and constantly falling asleep.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

That was awesome, I've actually read hamlet, and you hit it dead on. That is actually an accurate synopsis of the book.

By the way, did you know that at the end the subtitles start repeating?

Aaj Shorts 2: Blue Dress Aaj Shorts 2: Blue Dress

Chowder?

I thought he wore purple... and had a high pitched voice.

Cuz you know, he's like a kid or something.

Also They show that he's wearing pants underneath that big purple shirt anyway. The thing I want to know is what's with the weird tail.

Law &amp;amp; Order SVU Law & Order SVU

My ears are bleeding...

I had my speakers up a tad high while listening to this and I would requst in the future that you don't talk so loudly. Distortion hurts my ears. Owie.

Anyways, loved the story. Animation was substandard but it's not like that really mattered when Chester the Molester is concerned. He was nicely drawn by the way. Love the lollipop lure.

Their mouth movements make no sense.

fun stuff 198 fun stuff 198

LOLWUT?

That was random and I hated it. It looked like a good idea, but needed some actual movement. Could be longer. I have no idea where 198 had anything to do with anything.

And was the duck asking for sex or something?